- I started my career doing covert graffiti artwork underneath the kitchen table, on the walls, and behind the back of the couch. My favorite medium was permanent magic marker and my first and most supportive collectors (mom and dad) actually cut the back off that couch so they could save my artwork!
- I have been drawing and painting all my life - I live, breathe and NEED to draw every day.
- Life is too short not to laugh every day!
- I am an Alaska Native Silver-hand artist and have owned and operated Dancing Raven Designs since 2001.
- My work has been published in magazines and a bead catalog, traveled the United States in various art exhibits.
- I love to be outdoors!
Some of my beadwork:
The next three are in the collection of the Alutiiq Museum in Kodiak Alaska.
If you are in Alaska you can find my work at:
- The Alutiiq Museum in Kodiak
- Stephan Fine Arts in the Captain Cook Hotel-Anchorage
- The Dancing Leaf Gallery in Talkeetna
- Mt. Juneau Trading Post in Juneau
- The Anchorage Museum Gift Shop
- Cabin Fever Gifts in Anchorage
- Kobuk in Anchorage
- The Outpost @ KTN in Ketchikan
- Homer Bookstore in Homer
- Seward Military Resort in Seward.