Now for the boring paperwork....
Copyright ©2022 by Cheryl Lacy dba Dancing Raven Designs
All Rights Reserved
Cheryl Lacy of Dancing Raven Designs grants you a single-user, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the images in the Dancing Raven Designs digital kit or set or jpg collage sheets that you purchase and download:
- You may use these images in your personal artwork or scrapbooking.
- You may use them commercially in small artworks for sale (less than 1000) as long as credit is given to Dancing Raven Designs.
- You may use them in personal web pages and blogs but they MUST be in a resolution of 1000 x 1000 pixels and 72dpi or smaller and credit is given to Dancing Raven Designs.
- (You may NOT use these images for commercial web design without permission.)
- You may create and sell personal gifts, images, artwork, and scrapbook pages using these images but they MUST be given as a flattened image (jpg) or in printed format.
- You may use these images in any artwork you create for publication as long as proper credit is given to Dancing Raven Designs, including mention of any image you have altered in any way.
- You may alter these images however you like, but although they are altered, they are not “your” images and may not be given or sold as “yours”.
You May NOT
- You may not sell, loan, share, or give away to anyone these images in digital or printed form “as they are” or by themselves even if altered. They must be part of a completed work of art or scrapbook layout, in a flattened (jpg) version. They are for your personal use only.
- You may not share images or kits with any internet group of any kind or in any other way that might allow others to use.
- You may not modify or alter any graphic by Cheryl Lacy dba Dancing Raven Designs and claim it as your own.
- You may not share these images with friends, family, or internet groups of any kind.
- You may not use these images in works that will be mass produced without prior permission. Please contact me for use in over 1,000 copies.
- You may not resell or share these collage sheets or images for free or profit.
- You may not use these images in any Print on Demand service such as but not limited to Café Press .
- You may not sell any art in any digital format for any digital use at a resolution greater than 1000 x 1000 @ 72 dpi.
- You may not claim these images as your own or give the impression, without proper credit given, that they were created by anyone other than Cheryl D. Lacy of Dancing Raven Designs.
- You may not use the images to create any defamatory, racial, immoral, or obscene works, nor may you use them for any purpose that is illegal or that may be deemed to be harmful or offensive to another person.
Please give credit when you post or publish your work using these images. You may give credit as Dancing Raven Designs.
Cheryl Lacy dba Dancing Raven Designs shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of materials.
All copyrights to elements, graphics, and kits given or sold on the internet by me are retained by me, Cheryl Lacy.
All graphic images are copyrighted by Cheryl Lacy with all rights reserved. Graphic images are for personal use only. No other use is hereby authorized.
It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. Accessing the images and text provided within this purchase does not give you any rights to use them without the permission of the Copyright owner.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Shopify to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of art, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Cheryl Lacy, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com